This week on Sisterhood of the Traveling Paperbacks, three online besties and all-around lady nerds team up to bring you our book club podcast. In this episode we’re talking our current reads and projects and discussing our seventh book: The Graces by Laure Eve.
Media Mentions from Today’s Episode:
- The Graces by Laure Eve
- Without You, There Is No Us: My Time with the Sons of North Korea’s Elite by Suki Kim
- Nothing to Envy: Ordinary Lives in North Korea by Barbara Demick
- Six Wakes by Mur Lafferty
- Fan Girl Happy Hour’s discussion of Six Wakes and other awesome things
- Not Gonna Happen Twice by lady_ragnell
- The Collapsing Empire by John Scalzi
- Kay’s fancast of The Collapsing Empire on Book Riot
- Buns by Alice Clayton
- Play It Again by metisket
- Kings (2009 TV)
- Single Use Weapon by Fahye
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
- The Craft
- F Scott Fitzgerald
- Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- Fenrir Greyback from the Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
- Regina George from Mean Girls
- Holden Caulfield from The Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger
- Claire’s Booktube SFF Babbles
- Kay’s Smallville Tweetalong Part I, Part II, Part III and Part IV
- Kay’s Trek Rec a Day Project Part I, Part II and Part III
- 0:00-0:35 Intro
- 0:42-12:13 Our Current Reads
- 12:13-50:45 Our Discussion of The Graces
- 50:45-58:23 Our Next Book and Current Projects
You can view this episode’s transcript here.
Our next books:
- Episode 9 (May 11): The Lawrence Browne Affair by Cat Sebastian
- Episode 10 (May 25): Last Call at the Nightshade Lounge by Paul Krueger
Our Internet Homes
Email us at email@example.com
Find us on Twitter
Check out our websites
Find us on Youtube
Find us on Goodreads
Find us on Instagram
Audio editing provided by Chelsea Outlaw.
Channel art provided by Claire Rousseau.
Transcripts provided by Kay Taylor Rea.
Music credits ‘Malt Shop Bop’ by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
No paperbacks were harmed in the making of this program.